Investment Banking Position New York City
Successful candidate will provide high quality research deliverables to specific banking verticals for this global financial investment bank. Uses judgment based on prior experience when choosing resources for deliverables and is responsible for decisions regarding data costs that bankers incur. Strong working knowledge of the (FIG) Financial Institutions (Group) databases, (AM BEST, SNL, Nielson, Dealogic, SDC + others).
· Five to seven years experience producing secondary research and analysis in a business research setting. Broad knowledge of standard secondary research sources, financial data services and corporate documents.
· Understanding of global investment banking and capital markets. Intimate knowledge of Financial Institutions subject matter and sources including but not exclusive to Banking, Insurance, Asset Management and Financial Technology.
· Ability to apply source knowledge to research projects that produce complete, cost effective results.
· Communication skills required to confidently deliver and explain research findings to client staff - both verbally and through written summaries and analyses.
· Ability to interact with senior members of IBD and Procurement groups.
· BA/BS required. Masters in Library and Information Science, Business/Finance, or other relevant specialty desirable.
Please call for additional details
Please contact Angela Dzikowski at 800-262-0070
Pro Libra Associates, Inc.